This week, instead of our usual blog post, we have decided to continue our theme of ‘A Minute With The Media Coach’.
Today we bring you the second in our series, where fellow trainer, Eric Dixon and I discuss the problem of jargon and business-speak.
- A Minute With The Media Coach: Presentation Training - August 12, 2019
- A Minute With The Media Coach: Avoiding Jargon - August 5, 2019
- Public Speaking: Getting The Tone Right - July 30, 2019
- Media Training Basics: On-Air Presence - July 9, 2019
- 10 Top Tips for Trade Press Interviews - July 3, 2019
- 8 Things Every Press Officer Should Have To Hand - June 25, 2019
- Our Advice to the Tory Leadership Candidates - June 11, 2019
- Media Interviews You Just Can’t Win - June 3, 2019
- Another Misspeak: Strachan Reminds us that Stream of Consciousness is Dangerous in a Media Interview - April 8, 2019
- Is your Message Boring but Important? Important but Complicated? - April 2, 2019