This week, instead of our usual blog post, we have decided to continue our theme of ‘A Minute With The Media Coach’.
Today we bring you the second in our series, where fellow trainer, Eric Dixon and I discuss the problem of jargon and business-speak.
- Greggs On A Roll - January 14, 2020
- Crisis Comms Management – Aussie PM gets it all horribly wrong - January 7, 2020
- Naming – A Misunderstood Art - December 11, 2019
- Prince Andrew rolls the dice - November 18, 2019
- Persuasion and a little neuropsychology - November 12, 2019
- Tough Media Interviews – How To Prepare - November 2, 2019
- Using pictures to make your ideas memorable - October 28, 2019
- Boris at his best - October 3, 2019
- 7 tips for appearing more authoritative as a woman - October 2, 2019
- Party conference speeches and the power of the pause - September 23, 2019