This week, instead of our usual blog post, we have decided to continue our theme of ‘A Minute With The Media Coach’.
Today we bring you the second in our series, where fellow trainer, Eric Dixon and I discuss the problem of jargon and business-speak.
- Tough Media Interviews – How To Prepare - November 2, 2019
- Using pictures to make your ideas memorable - October 28, 2019
- Boris at his best - October 3, 2019
- 7 tips for appearing more authoritative as a woman - October 2, 2019
- Party conference speeches and the power of the pause - September 23, 2019
- Dealing with tough and aggressive media interviews - September 10, 2019
- The rise and rise of informality - September 4, 2019
- A Minute With The Media Coach: Metaphors - August 23, 2019
- A Minute With The Media Coach: Message Building - August 16, 2019
- A Minute With The Media Coach: Presentation Training - August 12, 2019