Jon Bennett has been hosting our Media Training courses since April 2015. He has the ability to coach all levels from CEO to Junior Executive and different sized groups from large events and on a one-to-one basis. He has experience in working with large corporations and charities which includes producing materials for Charlize Theron’s charity. Although he trains his clients in English, Jon can also speak conversational Italian.
Jon Bennett has worked internationally as a journalist and TV producer, including producing The Oscars coverage for Sky and many other assignments in America. He also produced Tonight with Trevor McDonald and for Dolly Parton.
Jon Bennett Sector Experience
Jon has expertise in training clients from the Arts and Entertainment sectors. His personal interests include Current Affairs (Politics and Social Mobility), Food, Politics, Art and Travel.
Jon Bennett Journalism Experience
- Studied journalism on the Press Association’s NCTJ accredited course at their national training centre
- The Journal, North-East’s morning daily, reporter and feature writer
- Leader Newspapers, Australia, reporter
- Sky News editor for news
- Tonight with Trevor McDonald producer
- ITV News panning editor and news editor
- Sky News entertainment editor
- Getty Images EMEA supervising producer
- The Sun, The Guardian, Observer, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, GQ, Mojo, Q Magazine, Classic Rock and Observer Food Monthly contributor
- EE, Bafta Awards, Hotel Indigo and Dolly Parton freelance producer
- The Oscars TV producer