Marian Hens is based in Madrid, Spain but is one of our most internationally experienced media and presentation trainers, with a 20-year track record of training senior leaders in the UN and other related institutions. She hosts our Media Training and Presentation Training workshops in English and Spanish.
Having been a media trainer since 2001, Marian Hens has coached a range of people from EU Heads of Mission, through many international UN staff to corporate executives. She also has experience as a speechwriter. She trains in English and Spanish online or face-to-face.
Marian Hens Sector Experience
Marian has expertise in training clients from the following sectors: Travel, Digital and AI, Technology, Humanitarian Agencies, Current Affairs, International Relations, Development, NGOs, Medicine, Technology, Airlines and Media.
Marian Hens Journalism Experience
- Trained in Journalism at City University, London
- Fellow, Reuters Foundation Programme for the Study of Journalism, Oxford University
- The Guardian UK feature writer
- Channel 4 TV, London, ‘Europe Express’ reporter
- BBC World Service News Programmes ‘Newshour’ and ‘The World Today’ senior producer and output editor
- BBC World Service ‘Europe Today’ deputy programme editor
- BBC World Affairs Unit assignments in Jerusalem and Brussels as a senior broadcast journalist
- BBC Stringer reporter and producer in Spain and North Africa
- El Mundo assistant foreign editor in Madrid
- Newspaper freelance journalist