Dominique Magada is based in Rome, Italy. She is a multilingual media trainer who hosts our Media Training courses in Italian, English, French and Spanish. Dominique has lived in the UK, Italy, France and Ethiopia and has travelled extensively as a journalist to most European and East African countries.
Dominique Magada has been media training clients since 2007. This includes press, radio and television training along with message building and coaching. Her experience includes coaching CEOs to Junior Executives and communications professionals. Dominique is adept at handling large public organisations including the UN and the European Institutions in Brussels. Aside from coaching clients in communications skills, Dominique also writes books about art and architecture.
Dominique Sector Experience
Dominique has expertise in training clients from the following sectors: Financial, Economic, Agricultural Development, Humanitarian, Energy, Environment, International Trade, Arts, Architecture, Media and Entertainment. She has a keen interest in: International Affairs, Arts, Architecture, Travel, Culture, World Heritage, Health, Food and Coffee.
Dominique Journalism Experience
- Risk Magazine staff writer
- Bloomberg news, print and multimedia reporter
- Reuters News Agency senior correspondent
- Financial Times and The Telegraph newspaper freelance writer
- African Business magazine and African Banker contributing writer
- United Nations consulting editor
- Art and Architecture in Rome published coffee table books