Michelle Brown is based in the North of England and hosts our social media training courses. She comes from a strong Public Relations and Corporate Communications background, providing communications coaching to clients for the past 16 years.
Michelle Brown graduated in 1991 with a degree in Computing and Marketing. She then worked in sales and marketing, specialising in the area of technology and telecoms. After six years in this industry, where she honed the art of negotiation and public speaking, Michelle became a public relations professional. Having experience on both sides of the fence, agency and in-house, Michelle initially worked in sales and marketing, specialising in technology and telecoms. This was followed by a move into the world of online recruitment as head of PR for Monster UK and Ireland.
Michelle is now working as a Communications Consultant based in Yorkshire where she has helps clients with communications strategies, and social media campaigns.
Michelle Brown Sector Experience
Michelle has trained in social media and designed campaigns in the following sectors: Education, International Development, Medical Devices, Technology, Recruitment and Magazine Publishing.
Michelle Brown PR Experience
- Brodeur Partners Account Manager (technology clients including IBM)
- EBA communications Senior Account Manager (technology including Asia experience)
- Banner Communications Account Director (technology clients including Middle east and Africa)
- Monster UK and Ireland Head of Communications (over 5 years)
- Freelance PR and Social Media consultant with a wide range of clients