Evelyn Brodie has been a communications coach since 1996. She hosts Media Training, Presentation Training, Crisis Media Training and Message Building for The Media Coach. Evelyn travels extensively to host courses in Switzerland, Dubai, Egypt, Turkey and Russia.
Evelyn Brodie worked as a senior financial journalist and as Head of Communications for a FTSE 100 company for three years. She brings financial expertise and extensive crisis communications knowledge to the business and is exemplary at crafting simulation crisis scenarios. She also has considerable Message Building skills, developing messaging for clients with difficult media issues, particularly from a Russian and CIS background.
Evelyn Brodie Sector Experience
Evelyn has expertise in training clients from the following sectors: Insurance, Financial, Economic, Banking, Pensions, Commodities, Utilities, Environmental NGOs, Pharmaceutical, Complementary Therapies and Media. She has a keen interest in: Healthcare, Complementary Medicine, Environmental Issues and Food.
Evelyn Brodie Journalism Experience
- BBC Business Breakfast reporter and producer
- The Sunday Times, Financial Times and The Independent freelance reporter in California USA
- Covered tech sector in Silicon Valley, California
- Sky Business television reporter and producer
- CNBC presenter and European equities commentator
- Bloomberg TV reporter and economics commentator
- Reuters TV freelance producer and reporter
- LBC radio freelance host for business programmes