Lindsay Williams is the founder and MD of The Media Coach. Lindsay designed all the key concepts and the majority of materials used by the team. She has been an expert media trainer and communications coach since 1998. Lindsay hosts a range of bespoke communication skills courses which include Media Training, Presentation Training, Crisis Media Training and Message Building.
Lindsay Williams is based in London but travels extensively to Europe, Africa, Asia and America to coach clients. Lindsay is adept to working with candidates of all levels from CEOs to Junior Executives. This could be on a one-to-one basis through to a large scale event. Lindsay designed and produced two major Communications Skills eLearning projects for the UN World Food Programme and TSB.
Lindsay Williams Sector Experience
Lindsay has expertise in training clients from the following sectors: Financial, Economic, Business Schools, Banking, Pensions, Humanitarian Agencies, Technology, Outsourcing, Pharma, Life Sciences and Media. She has personally trained the following clients: TSB, FCA, Lloyds Banking Group, Bank of England, Capita Group PLC, Mercer, Honeywell, several UN Agencies and the Discovery Networks International.
Lindsay Williams Journalism Experience
- Trained in journalism at City University
- Radio Norfolk reporter and producer
- BBC Look East Television reporter and producer
- BBC Radio 4 Financial World Tonight presenter, reporter and output editor
- World Business Report BBC World Service presenter
- BBC Radio 5 Live ‘Wake Up to Money’ launch output editor
- Reuters Financial Television deputy programme editor (Europe)
- CNBC SquawkBox, Sky Business News and Sunday Business freelance reporter
- Freelance reporter and producer