A few hours of coaching with The Media Coach can make a dramatic difference to the performance of even the most senior executive during a media interview on radio, on TV, or in print. Learn how to defuse the stress of the occasion and avoid closed questions that could cause irreparable damage.
When we read, hear or watch people being ‘thrown’ by the most predictable questions, or caught out by the most classic journalistic tricks, we wonder why they allowed themselves to be put in that position without training.
Your organisation will benefit from media training if:
- It is using or planning to use the media – including the trade press – to build brand awareness
- It finds product coverage of launches or annual results misses the point or fails to mention key business developments
- It has just one spokesperson equipped to talk to journalists who is not always available
- It has contentious issues that you need to talk to the media about in a disciplined and carefully controlled way
- It is paying a PR company to come up with opportunities to talk to the press, radio or TV, only to find that the coverage disappoints
- Half day Press
- Full day Press and Radio
- Full day Radio and TV
- Full day Press, Radio, and TV